Recently, Jason Belmonte gave TamerBowling.com a live interview where we talked about many things from the Player of the Year race to his favorite food.
In the following two episodes, he discusses 2-handed bowling.
In the first episode he addresses:
- How it all started
- How he developed to this level
- What 2-handed bowling can do for the sport
- Advantages and disadvantages of this style
- Any potential injury risks with this style
- Favorite bowling balls
- How he dislikes lefties… OK, just kidding
In the second episode he talks about:
- The Mike Devaney comment
- Is there resentment on tour for the 2-handed style
- How he handles the adversity